Friday 12 October 2012

A new home...


Dear Friends,



Gosh, here it is, my new blog home.Freshly painted and organised, I think I am going to love it here at This Life. My intention is to look at the stories of my life through words, art and photography, in more depth than I have committed to before and also with regular practice. I tend to be a jack of all trades and master of none in the creative sphere, dipping in here and there but never really focusing my whole attention for any substantial time. I intend for this to change, for this space to be a simple way of exploring my storyteller self. Stories are my roots, they are ways of finding truth, beauty and understanding and they are a most powerful means of connection to each other, to the world around us. Will you join my on this new path of my journey? I hope so from the bottom of my heart.

Milena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment